Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Piano Recital



The girls had their Christmas piano recital last night. Scott took them because I had to work. They are in their fancy dresses that they will also be wearing to the wedding this weekend. We figured they don't wear dresses very often so we might as well get a few uses out of them. They look a little stoic and nervous, don't they? Eden played Silent Night and Amy played We Wish You a Merry Christmas. Eden is happy that she gets to quit piano and move on to art lessons instead. Amy still wants to keep plugging (or plinking) away. She is doing really well, especially when you consider the fact that last year she was way too shy to perform in the recital. She also talks about doing voice lessons someday. Auntie Lisa, I wish you lived closer.

1 comments:

We Are The Jones' said...

Eden and Amy you both look so pretty in your dresses! I wish I lived closer so I could go to your recitals. Maybe you can give us one this weekend?