Thursday, December 18, 2008

this winter is wild!




What a crazy week.  I finished up practicum late last week. Last Friday I had a rehearsal for convocation and a wedding rehearsal in the same day. My sisters and their families and my brother were at my house for the festivities over the weekend. we managed to fit 11 extra people in our house!  My cousin Mandy's wedding was on Saturday. That's when it started snowing and getting really cold and windy.  Sunday we had the rest of the family here for brunch, then my ceremony was in the evening.  Still well below freezing weather. Tuesday night was our sr. class party at the Glover Mansion. Scott danced with me! Today, school was cancelled and we have about 2 feet of snow!  Scott has been out twice to shovel today. Eden has been making tunnels all over the yard.  Amy has her fiend Ellie over and they are playing dress-up in her nice warm bedroom.  We spent the morning baking and drinking lots of coffee! Check out the pics of our wild and crazy week. Tomorrow Scott and I will celebrate or 15th anniversary.

2 comments:

Linz said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
You look so pretty in those photos. Congratulations on all the exciting things happening for you! Oh, and thanks for letting us crash at your house for the weekend.

We Are The Jones' said...

I like the picture of you with your girls. You are beautiful and your girlies are so darn cute. I'm proud of you for all you hard work getting through school.